Saturday, August 1, 2009

How can I get longer thicker hair?

I have permed hair and I used to have thick hair to my back until last year when I tried weave for the first time. It is no longer as long and I would like to get back to that. Does Mane and Tail really work?



How can I get longer thicker hair?

yes for my sister...mane n tail really worked to make the hair grow...but its no gonna grow over night...but i will warn you...the shampoo will make the hair grow...but the conditioner and shampoo all it does is leave a waxy coating on your hair...making it feel gunky and nasty....=[ so yeah. that might not be a good idea..my sister didnt even like the shampoo....but she only used it to make her hair grow...but im not doing that.



anyways...for thicker hair...well if your hair is naturally thick...then the new growth will be thick. but if your ends are thin...like the old hair is thin...there really is no way to thicken it...because its already grown out of your head and developed...its thin..just use a volumizing shampoo.



for new hair growth...take a multivitaminwith biotin in it...and get your protein....dont have too much protein thats bad...just about 6 oz of chicken is about the amount the normal person needs of protein. so yeah....your hair is protein...so of course you need protein, and massage your scalp everyday for 15 minutes. eat right and healthy...and uhm...thats about all....i will assume you know how to take care of your hair because you said it was down to your back.



sooo good luck!



How can I get longer thicker hair?

im not sure if main and tail works cause ive never tried it but i know of an accupreasure trick that is supposed to help and that is taking your finger nails and rubbing them back and fourth against each other. this is supposed to promote nail and hair growth .

No comments:

Post a Comment