Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is wavy and thick. Would long layers look good?

and if you think so were could i find some pictures of some examples.



My hair is wavy and thick. Would long layers look good?

if you mean not alot of layers... than probabily not. It would probabily look better to slim down the puffiness with lots of layers. I liked the way my cousin did it... I think she layered it more one the top to prevent the triangle look where it appears to be more puffy at the ends. I think it looks beautiful and easy to enhance the wavy look with mousse/gel and add some type of smoothing cream/serum to create more shine.



I find that it's pretty rare to find pics of models with wavy hair... it seems like the straight look is in... and most of the hair products out there is made to create the sleek straight look... personally I think the straight look is over-rated, I used to love it but once I know how to work with my waves I didn't like the straight look anymore and it was so much easier to take care of. People admire my hair.



Last time I had a haircut by a different hairdressor and i couldn't find a picture to give her an idea what I wanted so I just told her I wanted a trim... she ended up stylin' it straight with long layers which was ok... but then I cannot create the wavy look with it so I absolutely hate it now.



My hair is wavy and thick. Would long layers look good?

not really unless u want a puff-out! i wanted those to for a while... i have the same prob! if u wanted layers, u would have to straighten ur hair everyday or get it permanetly straightened!



My hair is wavy and thick. Would long layers look good?

get a good 400 degree straighner then yea



$200.00 mall, good luck.



My hair is wavy and thick. Would long layers look good?

that would look abslutly GORGEOUS!!! you would loook like (sometimes) Isla Fisher.... : - )

No comments:

Post a Comment