Saturday, August 1, 2009

Question to get healthy/thicker hair?

If I used a shampoo for hair loss, would my hair become thicker/more healthy? I'm trying to make my hair as healthy as it can be :)



Also, what is the best shampoo/conditioner to use?



thanks :)



Question to get healthy/thicker hair?

DO NOT use hair loss cream for this.



It can seriously wreck your hair.



And just because your hair isn't thick, doesn't mean it isn't healthy.



I have very thin hair, but it's in top condition. :)



If you want your hair to be "plumpier" (I use this word because using this on your hair is pretty much the equivalent to using lip plumper on your lips...) I would highly recommend Kerastase Expanseur. It can be really expensive, though; I payed $42 CDN for mine. BUT, it repairs damaged hair by approximately 8% every time you use it! Therefore, it healthies your hair MAJORLY.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment