Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I want thicker hair...?

I have fine hair. I have about a normal amount of it but i really want it to be thicker.



is there anything i can do ( i want it to actually be thicker.) i heard taking prenatal vitamins will make it thciker but will that harm me if i am not pregnant nor want to get pregnant? any onther suggestions, i am up for anything.



I want thicker hair...?

When I was younger, my mom used to put egg yolk (not stirred) on my hair and massage it on my scalp once a week. Then when you've got it all over evenly, soak it for about half an hour. Rinse with shampoo and then follow with conditioner. It takes time so don't be too impatient and just give up. My hair is real thick and I would'nt recommend it. It's hard to take care of. It gets tangled up so easily. By the way, I know it works because my mom told one of her friends and her friend did it on her daughter. We both have thick hair and get fed up with it. But I'm not stopping you for something you want. So go for it!



I want thicker hair...?

use a shampoo for dry hair.it will help a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment