Thursday, July 30, 2009

What is good shampoo for REALLY thick (dirty blonde, long) hair?

You are exactually like me. I have the thickest hair on earth( it stands out like 12" on the sides and back). But my hair is short(shoulder length) which makes it worse. I also have dirty blonde hair. My hair is very corse and brittle.



I use dove shampoo....but shampoo doesn't really help. So use Aussie 3 in 1 Mircale. My hair is now super soft! It's amazing. ALL Aussie product have Alo Vera in it which makes the biggest difference in the world. It closes the cuticle of your hair, so it's not all poofy.



I hope you can trust me....cause this product is the best in stores. It's a small bottle.....for about $2.50 but it's worth a try and it's worth it!



Here is a photo of the bottle:



http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/1a/5...



Hope this helps! God bless and have fun with your hair!



What is good shampoo for REALLY thick (dirty blonde, long) hair?

Dry or oily?? Any chemicals on the hair??



Fructis Garnier .or Dove.....Even Suave...For over the counter shampoos....Most shampoos all are composed of the same basic ingredients.....Your hair type depends on the one you use.....One for dry or oily or limp or tinted or permed....You know your hair type...Be sure to always follow with a conditioner especially for the ends of your hair...It removes left over shampoo and close the cuticle of the hair so you can comb it with less hassle!



What is good shampoo for REALLY thick (dirty blonde, long) hair?

you should use pantene, because it has a treatment for any kind of hair or hair color. For example

No comments:

Post a Comment