Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best products for thicker-looking hair?

What is the best product out there for thicker hair? I have long hair but its flat.......



Best products for thicker-looking hair?

SIMPLE Lemon Juice WILL help thicken your hair !



Best products for thicker-looking hair?

Simply use an ordinary shampoo and conditioner set,like Sunsilk and Pantene.Natural hair also comes from eating healthy things that are good for your scalp,like blueberries and fish.Don't use flat irons and straighteners for they can make your hair completely unhealthy...and they may even become fried.It depends what you want,however.If you want your hair to bounce and show shine,I recommend Pantene(Naturals) or Herbal Essences(Body Envy).If you want it to look thinner,however,I haven't exactly gotten a solution.There is a simpler format,and that is cutting or layering your hair.Layering is beneficial.It doesn't only make your hair thinner,it texturizes it.Good luck!



Best products for thicker-looking hair?

olive oil appy one hour bfor showering



Best products for thicker-looking hair?

My favorite line of product is Pureology. It is top of the line, contains organic ingredients, washes clean from the hair (THIS IS IMPORTANT) and gives volume and shine. It is also not tested on animals and smells wonderful. It is alot more expensive than drugstore brands but I assure you, it is worth it, you will notive the difference after your first shampoo.



I have also tried other shampoos in times of light-wallet sydrome and I found that the yellow sunsilk bottle of shampoo (I think it is the volumizing one, not sure its name) works nicely. I paired that with nature's gate organic fruit conditioner and my hair felt in control and had lots of shine.



If you are going to use drugstore brands due to cost purposes (which is totally understandable) I do recommend that you go to a salon and grab a weekly professional treatment, I like to use REDKEN Allsoft Addictive Hair Transformer. This stuff is so nice, its lasts for a few shampoos and it really works.



Best products for thicker-looking hair?

buy a volumizing shampoo. Blow dry, and use some Bio-silk. Ads volume to your hair and it will make it look less flat.



Best products for thicker-looking hair?

i wanna know myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment