Thursday, October 8, 2009

My hair used to be thick and wavy. But now it's constantly thinning. How do I restore it to its

I really do need an effective solution to this problem, its worrying me a lot =(



My hair used to be thick and wavy. But now it's constantly thinning. How do I restore it to its former glory?

I understand what you are going through. This happened to me recently. Quite possibly you have an oversupply of testosterone which is causing your hair to thin. I think you should try antiandrogen medication such as Aldactone, Propecia or Androcur as these will block the DHT which causes hair loss, hair thinning etc. Under the suppressive effects of DHT, hair follicles become thinner and finer until the hair is permanently lost. Don't waste your money at hair loss clinics,



My hair used to be thick and wavy. But now it's constantly thinning. How do I restore it to its former glory?

well im not sure how old you are but if your in your early thirty's its natural for hair loss but if your younger it could be from excessive damage, from like straightening your hair to much or curling it to much. It could even be from dying your hair to much. If thats not the issue the only other thing i can think of is sun damage maybe wear a hat?



My hair used to be thick and wavy. But now it's constantly thinning. How do I restore it to its former glory?

Next time you have a doctor appointment, make sure you bring up that your hair has been falling out a lot and he will do something to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment