Thursday, October 8, 2009

My hair is long and thick an curley. What can I do with it?

I have three kids and It takes a long time to style it..



My hair is long and thick an curley. What can I do with it?

when its damp get some gel and quickly scrunch it with it.



this will help prevent it from getting all static-y, looks cute and is really quick.



Maybe if you can (btw, this is total optional), add a cute clip or something in it to make it look a bit different



(that's how i do mine every morning. takes about 5 minutes)



My hair is long and thick an curley. What can I do with it?

buy a wig?



My hair is long and thick an curley. What can I do with it?

I have the same problem except i never blowdry it or anything because it takes to long and its bad for your hair. Just leave it down and let it be

No comments:

Post a Comment