Thursday, October 8, 2009

I WANT THiCKER HAiR!!!!!! HELP!!!?

i need ways to make my hair thicker(dont say blow dry it,i need ways to actuly make it thicker not just look thicker) and not have to change my shampoo and conditioner. like anything teatments or something i can use((like somethin i can put in my hair for like a lil then wash out)) also im gettin layers in my hair soon will that make my hair any thicker?



I WANT THiCKER HAiR!!!!!! HELP!!!?

Okay, here's how it works. You were born with all the individual hair follicles you'll ever have. The average person has 10,000 hairs. Some have more; some have less. You can't make yourself grow new hairs that you weren't born with.



But what you CAN do is help make sure that all your follicles (whether you have 8,000 or 12,000) are producing healthy hairs.



Vitamin B is your friend. So are protein and Omega 3 fatty acids. If your worry that you are losing some of that hair that you were born with, you should know that Rogaine really is effective. ^_^ You can buy these supplements at pharmacies or health food stores. As always, go for dark green, red, or orange veggies and never eat less than 1,200 calories in a day. Also, smoking damages follicles' ability to grow hair, so the hairs you could be growing may not grow if you're exposed to smoke.



Layers won't give your MORE hair, but layers do add body, so your hair will probably look fuller. Protein-based shampoos cling to the hair shaft a little and cause the hairs to stack up on top of each other, making the hair look thicker.....so you may want to try that. But, if you use a protein-shampoo (like Balsam and Protein) be sure to use a clarifying shampoo once a week to remove build-up........



I WANT THiCKER HAiR!!!!!! HELP!!!?

Layers will make ur hair feel lighter, which will appear thinner. So don't do that. If you have thin air, u must b doing sumthing wrong, like 2 much heat,or not intaking enough of the right foods, and fluids. Report It



I WANT THiCKER HAiR!!!!!! HELP!!!?

blow dryit constantly



I WANT THiCKER HAiR!!!!!! HELP!!!?

make a solution of salt and water, dissolve and spray into your hair after washing, don't rinse. It works for me ;)



I WANT THiCKER HAiR!!!!!! HELP!!!?

I can't really help you on product to help your hair to look thincker. But I do know darker haircolors tend to look thicker thats a possible suggestion to dye darker possibly. And when your styling your hair use a texturizing product then blow dry.



I WANT THiCKER HAiR!!!!!! HELP!!!?

Try mousse and yeah,the layers may help it to look thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment